Fly Tying
vicente

Bugger swap #2

Nice Zip, I still have yet to catch a crappie they aren't as common out here. Was it the little black and silver dubbing bugger with bead chain eyes or a wild card?

Nice Zip, I still have yet to catch a crappie they aren't as common out here. Was it the little black and silver dubbing bugger with bead chain eyes or a wild card?

it was the one with bc eyes.I may have to steal that pattern!

Hey guys I going a couple extra in a box that was on the side of my table if you didn't get one of these please let me know so I can mail them out to you.

post-58401-0-76479500-1521520868_thumb.jpg

Got mine picked up today. Great set of buggers. I especially like to see that others are going in the direction of purple flies. I've been a purple thrower for years with conventional gear and now am tying more flies with it. Where I really felt purple stood out was on dark days or limited light conditions. I've been catching bass and pike regular on the usual fire tiger and chartreuse but then cloud cover came in and things slowed way down. Switch to purple skirt with a tarnished brass blade and things picked right up again.

Thanks for hosting to all for the great contributions.

Nick