Fly Tying
mikechell

Game of Thrones ... wow !!!

I'll have to check Stumptown. What is the series on? If it's not on the basics or HBO I may not get it.

Stumptown is on ABC. Started in September and is up to episode ... 6? I think? It's still proving to be a good show.

Steve, you're paying 225 a month for TV broadband and phone????

Wow. I thought the US was cheap for all things tech. I thought mine was bad at about £100 for TV mobile and broadband.

Yep cable companies here are a rip off. The problem is that it is somewhat of a monopoly type market. There are only a few cable companies to choose from and they all play the same game. They give you the first year at a lower price and then after the 1 yr is up they jack the price up to over double what it was the first year.

Mike I'm enjoying Stumptown. Glad it found its groove and is moving along nicely now. Although I could have done with out all the gay stuff in the last episode. I just get kind of sick of every Tv show trying to push that agenda in the viewers face all the time. I like that the guy from Grounded For Life was in it (can't think of his real name) hope he's in more episodes I always thought he a good actor.

Donal something-or-other ... I liked the original persona, a mercenary P.I. who cares more about money than people. I'm not sure I like the "I'm more sensitive" guy.

Just more of the PC crap along with the lesbian stuff.

BUT ...

LOL If the blond had been somewhat attractive, it might have been "hot". But then, I thought "she" was "he" through the first few scenes.