Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas!

If you're an atheist, like me, I hope you get all the presents you wished for.

If you're a religious person, I hope you get all the presents, and I hope your deity blesses your day, and the coming New Year.

Merry Christmas!

If you're a religious person, I hope you get all the presents, and I hope your deity blesses your day, and the coming New Year.

I'm with Mike. But Christmas is still magical to me. (If not to my jaded 15- and 17- year old children who insist I listen to Vince Guaraldi on my headphones!) As Tiny Tim was wont to say: "God bless us (and our flies), Everyone!"

Merry Christmas!

Well said Mike -- I wish everyone all the happiness and blessings that their hearts desire. :)

As for me, I had a bunch of woodworking layout and marking tools under my tree, plus a cool fishing shirt, and I get to buy a new router tomorrow, so my materialist desires are more than fulfilled. :)

My wife and I managed to find gifts that made not one, but TWO 17-year-olds all smiles yesterday (we did presents on Christmas Eve this year). We've had loads of good food, and whole days to relax, stay in, and not go anywhere or do anything we didn't want to do, so the world feels cozy and full of goodness (and the potential for more goodness) to me right now, which is what I would call "blessed".

Life is good -- I hope it is for everyone here as well, and continues to be.