Fly Tying
breambuster

Your Favorite Bluegill (Bream) Fiy.

Oh. I forgot to mention about my fly. For this swap, I tied a "Swamp Monster." It's a Damselfly imitation I learned from "Ridderbos" many years ago, and he had learned it from someone else. But it's not a fly that you see every day. I've had good success with it. It has 2 rubber band legs on the bottom and all I did was to just tie them on. If they are too long and keep getting fouled with the hook, trim them off even with the hook bend to keep them from fouling. Let me knew how it fishes for you.

Take care

BB

Got mine today, really well done everybody not the fanciest set of flys I've received but possibly the most consistently neat and well tied set as a whole.

Got a great set of flies today just in time for my crappie trip tomorrow. Very nice work, everyone. Thanks for hosting, BB!

Got mine today. Looking good and 'gills should be thinking shallow bedding here soon if they're not already. Crappie too should be moving for feed before spawn. Now to just get out some.