Fly Tying

A bit delayed (life gets in the way sometimes), but here are pics of the flies from this terrific swap (alphabetical order). Thanks again Fishing Bob Nelson for hosting and thanks again to all the tiers for contributing.

Atxdiscgolfer

GIB9dSr.jpg

Breambuster

ljF1UcP.jpg

Bruce Derrington

g7CIcv3.jpg

Chugbug27

eL4sQHT.jpg

dflanagan

1huIZIf.jpg

Dubs (2)

WQWw4DI.jpg

1UlsYpB.jpg

Fishing Bob Nelson

VPQWCZ9.jpg

Flytire (5)

lkgl07D.jpg

0ojU89d.jpg

16MDVsG.jpg

usX2Eu9.jpg

XyWrDJX.jpg

fshng2 (2)

TFI65RX.jpg

TXVaYEF.jpg

Noahguide (1 + 3 extras)

ZalnR1T.jpg

GfXYjKC.jpg

LrRDZ8S.jpg

JmkTS0t.jpg

stabgnid

oKXtciQ.jpg

vicente

CsVGboV.jpg

wmw4

b4UVyjq.jpg

What a great set of flies that is. Now I'm really sad I missed out on that one, especially since it was the last chance to put a bunch of Flytires flies in the box. They are all great and singling out is probably not fair or taking away from anyone and their efforts but I sure like the braid work by chugbug and the cool use of CDC by dflanagan. Mark this as one swap for all to be proud of. Now some of you need to get on the Secret Santa Swap and add your quality to that swap.

No pics,but caught a bunch of rainbows this morning on FT's Pabst blue ribbon (amazing looking fly when wet), vicente's bugger / streamer, and my woven hair hackle. Nothing huge in size, but lots of interest and some nice takes. The only others I tried so for were atxgolfer and FT's black zebra with red wire. Atx's and the Pabst were destroyed, the Pabst by a trout, atx's unfortunately by some bushes...

They also were hitting the cream color 22's & 24's I tied up special for the trip.

You guys in this swap are filling your boxes with some really quality ties. Again, kick myself for not getting in this one.