Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytire

Whiskey Inferno

Bad story for the wildlife. Does your fishery officers have access to water pumps or similar to try and aerate the water and reduce effect?? Here in UK the government bodies tend to just let the fish die and then claim nature will restock.

I'm glad I'm not a Beam drinker. Price is going up on their product, I'm guessing.

Didn't they burn down a big aging barn full of spirits a year or tow ago?

It's a conspiracy. Whiskey is the essence of evil, and the forces of ... un-evil ... are trying to rid the world of this menace to ... un-evil ...

Nevermind. I'm not too good at starting conspiracy theories, I guess.

You can count on me Mike! LoL, though not much conspiracy...

Too bad all of the alcohol didn't burn. Sure doesn't make me sad when crappy things happen to businesses that make their money through the direct, purposeful indoctrination and suffering of others, on the backs of the poor, while destroying lives and families, eff em!

:)

You are MUCH better at that than me, Phil. laugh.png Do you also push for the Flat Earth community ???

In a side note nearby streams receiving runoff from the fire effected the fish in strange ways. Carp were seen trying to mate with brown trout, rainbow trout were seen dancing late into the night with hognose suckers and bluegills were jumping clear of the water over and over again pretending they were salmon. Later that evening several fights broke out between a school of white crappies and a school of black crappies over who had water rights over the large brush pile they had shared equally before the runoff hit the stream. It is hoped these effects are temporary and as the water flushes itself things will return to normal with minimum die off of any the many species present in the watershed.