Fly Tying
MIKE*A

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Have a great day boys. Don't drink too much drunk.gif

Ken cool.gif

Father and son birthday, on the same day, what a real special occasion. Hey Will, thanks for starting and hosting this web site. I’ve learned a lot here and made many new friends; I truly wish you and your Dad a great day of celebration.

Graham

Congradulations guys. How neat to share a birthday. Although I wonder if Will went through a phase where he was wishing he had "his own" birthday.

I envy you guys. I have always got the impression that you two are good together. My Dad and I get along great and I have nothing but the utmost respect for him. It was a sign of his love when he took me out at 10 years old in a small rowboat in Wisc. so I could go fishing with my cane pole. You see, my Dad does not swim and unless it is a beach where he can stand or a hot tub, he does not go near water too much. For him to take me out in that boat was quite a gift, although I did not see it at the time. I wish my Dad had more of an interest in fishing. But I would not trade him under any circumstances.

Happy Birthday guys. May you enjoy many more years together, fishing or whatever it is that you do.

Ken S.