Fly Tying
Dubs

Small Streamer Swap

Yes that fills it, look forward to seeing everyones ties.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, and check the sticky with standard swap procedures. I will PM shipping info

Dubs, this was really cool to get in this swap. In the process of tying my primary fly I was trying to think of something different and somehow put a few ideas together and have come up with a small streamer I'm really excited about. I feel fairly safe in this being an entirely new concept and you will not have another one like this in your box and you will wish you did when it gets destroyed by any fish that sees it swim by. Well, I'm hoping it will catch a fish or two since it is fairly easy to tie and puts some solid fish attracting practices into use in a size 14 streamer.

Well I look forward to seeing your creation and fishing it with confidence. I'll try to imitate a few myself before I lose one and forget just what it was

I feel fairly safe in this being an entirely new concept and you will not have another one like this in your box and you will wish you did when it gets destroyed by any fish that sees it swim by.

I do hope you'll put up some pictures of this streamer after the swap is over !!!

If anyone drops out, I would like to join.

I will keep that in mind, it does happen from time to time

OK 13 it is, gotta cap er there though. I will add DarrellP to the swap, and everyone should send in a baker's dozen flies.

Glad to see people excited to get in on a swap