Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

My previous rod customers

What an awesome, generous thing to do! I'd love to be on the list-- Got my sweet 10' 7 wt that you built for me last fall all ready for steelhead season!

Let's see. I bought a 10' 3wt for nymphing. I bought a bamboo rod from you. I know I bought one other but can't remember what it was right now. Fiberglass maybe? Anyway, I want in and if Mike Chell is going to excuse I make a suggestion he get all the names and does a spin the wheel for you to get a winner (me I hope). Last year we had a beautiful knife made by Vicente that went out for the Christmas swap as a grand prize. Mike spun the wheel with the names and did a countdown elimination for a final winner. If there's just too many names to do that this year it could be down as a 3 or 4 part elimination to get it down to the final spin or whatever way he'd (if he'll volunteer again) want to do it. It could be one spin for a winner but that's over so quick not as much fun as shooting guys down as you go along. Here's the site if you want to take a look at what I mean.

https://wheelofnames.com/