Fly Tying
vicrider

The last Christmas Santa post

First, I need to ID these streamers. I have the feeling they came in without a box for Christmas swap and got set aside and I just found them. 12 beautiful streamers. If you recognize them let me know right away. Nobody ID'ed the other box I somehow lost ID on.

DSCF5574.JPG DSCF5575.JPG

Second, this year the packages are wrapped inside the envelopes and you can open them for surprise gifts.

Third, thanks to our member Denduke who contributed mightily to the swap a fantastic sets of flies of all types. Because of this and possibly my misplaced streamers I have several boxes left. I will spin a wheel with the participating names and Monday send out a second box to a few lucky winners. Also, from Denduke I have a box of big and lovely Bluewater saltie flies. If anyone fishes offshore for big game let me know and it will come your way. Also, thanx to my failure to remember to mark a name down would the Lanyard expert please contact me.

Fourth, let's put any thank you's or pictures on this thread.

Well then, I'll start with the first THANK YOU!! My package arrived today and it is the first present under the tree. Thanks to Denduke, looking forward to Dec 25th open it. Nick, I don't think we realize how much you put into this every year, another great job. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and a coming year of Heavy Nets and

Tight LInes,

Your Pal Bob

Walt, if you sent those I'm sorry I didn't get them sent out to anyone but I will include them in the spin-off for the extra packages I have and some extra gifts sent in. They are a really beautiful set of streamers and I would be happy to win them in the spin. One of the Pass Lakes is going to find it's way to my box for sure.

Nick, thanks for hosting the swap. My first Christmas swap ever.

My flies arrived today and can't wait till Christmas so I can open my packages.

Thanks for all the extras.

To quote Bob, " Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and a coming year of Heavy Nets and

Tight LInes,"

Rick (Gillage)

Nick,

Thanks so much for hosting the swap. My present came today. Can't wait to see what's in it. And thanks Professori and Shmang for the trout flies. The holidays are going to be sweet

Thanks for the extras, some colors I wanted but didn't add to my cart due the terrible internet here during the 40% discount.

Dave I'm looking forward to checking the flys.

Been out of town for a few days, so imagine the big smile when seeing a mail package from vicrider. Woohoo! It's under the tree, and now I have to look at it every morning until 12/25 trying patiently to wait to see what's inside.

An enormous thank you vicrider, for the work, the time, and the tradition. I'm glad to be a part of it.

All the best and good cheer! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Package arrives today. Thanks for the extras, I see some interesting streamers there. I can't wait for Christmas.

Vicrider- thanks for hosting! Great job. And I echo the warm sentiment for a Merry CHristmas to all.

Shmang

Just so you know I did a "Spin the Wheel" for the last 5 packages I had from the swap. I saw some great names fall to the heartless stopping of the reel but when it was all over 5 names were left and they went out today so a few lucky swappers are going to get a second package for under the tree with a few more bonuses. These boxes may not fit your fly choice but hopefully you'll get to fish them all for they are all quality flies from our great group of tiers.

I would like to extend a special thanks to denduke for the multiple packages he sent in and enabled this last bonus spindown. Poopdeck contributed a bonus of a great lanyard of his own making and is on it's way to a lucky recipient. And a special thanks to the Mad Scientist from www.flytyersdungeon.com who gave me a great deal on some of his products and also through in a big bunch of extras just for our swap. Thanks to him almost everyone got a few extras to go to their tying tables.

For those who really followed the rules and did a great job, thank you for making much of my work pure fun. For those who maybe didn't follow the guidelines quite as well it let me be creative in my sorting and wrapping and next year I hope you all still get in, I'm still able to handle this, and everyone enjoys the fun with gifts under the tree as I did in handling this.