Fly Tying
Bryon Anderson

Crayfish & Co. Swap

You do realize by including yourself in the list of swappers we only need tie but 11 flies since we do not get our own back. Just a point to save confusion. Most swaps we do not include ourselves in the list and then it is 12 flies total.

Good point vicrider--mistake on my part. I'll fix it so there are 12 spots in addition to the SM so everyone will tie 12 flies total once the swap is full. Thanks!

I'd like to participate, if no one has any objections to someone relatively new to the site.

Pattern TBD

I will tie a foxy Clouser. On second thought, I better sit this one out. Too many work obligations. Looks like fun, though.

Got mine done and ready to ship, Need address. Thanks

EP Pine Squirrel Tube Craw

Thread: UTC 140

Tube: Pro Flexitube Clear

Weight: Pro Flexiweight 20mm

Eyes: Large Black Bead Chain

Claws: Zonked Pine Squirrel

Antenna: Midge Flash

Body: Semi-Seal dubbing

Rib: UTC Medium Wire

Carapace: EP Fibers

Hackle: Grizzly Dyed

post-54233-0-27638200-1578154715_thumb.jpg

post-54233-0-63490800-1578154757_thumb.jpg

post-54233-0-06990900-1578154844_thumb.jpg

Bryon,

While it is fun to tie up some flies in the hotel room, as opposed to just sitting here, etc ... I don't have everything I need to tie my Attractors as I like them. I bought some stuff to tie them after getting here Sunday ... but the make shift materials are NOT producing results I like.

Since I am not part of the actual swap, I'm not actually dropping out. But I won't be sending any extras, either.

My apologies.

Bryon,

While it is fun to tie up some flies in the hotel room, as opposed to just sitting here, etc ... I don't have everything I need to tie my Attractors as I like them. I bought some stuff to tie them after getting here Sunday ... but the make shift materials are NOT producing results I like.

Since I am not part of the actual swap, I'm not actually dropping out. But I won't be sending any extras, either.

My apologies.

No worries at all Mike - appreciate you letting me know. 👍