Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
DarrellP

Fun with Foam Swap

Stabgnid's flies are in. 7 in of 12. I have to say, his flies are superb. All of the flies from everyone are really well done.

Crazy Atlatl Flip Floppers to USPS on Saturday...

Bonus pattern- June Bug ( May Beetles) still under construction and will ship separately, likely on Monday...

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s creations...

Thanks. I will send you some squirmy wormy tentacles when I send your flies back.

Thanks Dr. D... Some others may also do that too. I will redistribute the surplus for sure... I think the kids in local tying classes will enjoy using them in next few months

Package 1 was shipped today. Is supposed to get to Swapmeister in two days; ie Monday. For those familiar with our less than stellar mail service here... the over/under is Thursday :[

Far enough from Christmas and no other holiday immanent so I'll go a sawbuck on the the under.

Nick

Hey Ken.

I was looking in your area on Google Earth Live. I saw the pony leave the post office, so all is good!

Darrell, the extras made the 4:45 Stagecoach today in a 4 x 7 padded flat. Hopefully, they won’t get lost or beat the pony 2 -day Express, but both have happened in the past. Hoping I owe vicrider a sawbuck, but will insist on delivering that in person at a White River fishing lodge... to be continued