Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TIER

A fly tying video

Yep, everybody is going to hate this video. But at least you can see the fly. By the way this is my first fly tying video.

please don't hate to much, but if you enjoyed it PLZ give it a like and subscribe to my channel.

Keep going. You tie like a 60 yr old in a teenagers body.
Old guys are always forgetting where they put stuff.
We get so frustrated we have to take a nap and then forget what we were doing.
I envy the resources you will have as you get better and older. You already have the salt.

Kimo

Keep going young fella ....practice the fly before you video it and prep materials in order of tying , tying in front of the camera is much harder than people think .

I like purple too .

I liked the video and got an error message that I have reached my quota of positive votes for the day.

You did a nice job! Lets see some more.

I think it's awesome that your going for it! If I had one bit of advise it would be to wear light colored clothing when making a video. Your body is the back drop for your movie. It makes it easier to see what your doing. Makes sense , right?

GOOD LUCK AND CARRY ON DUDE!

Hi TIER,

I liked your YouTube video. It's a strong effort as a first video. Yes, there are some things you could do different. I'd be pleased to GIVE you one of our books (The Self Publishing Encyclopedia). One of the chapters in it is the methods we use to shoot YouTube videos. You may find it helpful. Please email me (us) at [email protected] or go to our website (www.btsflyfishing.com) and use the "Contact" link. Be sure to put Fly Tying Forum Book Offer in the subject line. We'll need your USPS Mail address to send the book. Take care & ...

Hi TIER,

I liked your YouTube video. It's a strong effort as a first video. Yes, there are some things you could do different. I'd be pleased to GIVE you one of our books (The Self Publishing Encyclopedia). One of the chapters in it is the methods we use to shoot YouTube videos. You may find it helpful. Please email me (us) at [email protected] or go to our website (www.btsflyfishing.com) and use the "Contact" link. Be sure to put Fly Tying Forum Book Offer in the subject line. We'll need your USPS Mail address to send the book. Take care & ...

Very nice.