Fly Tying
Alex C.

Largemouth Bass Fly swap

the thing that really sucks about it is I had to turn someone away from the swap cause it was full, forget what their name was, but it sounded like they had a winner

I got back with OSD on the problem we had with the 2 guys dropping out. I explained that bender had a legitimate reason. He suggested that I still send bender a fly from each of us. I thought this was a great idea and will do so unless someone has a problem with it. Hmmm, I will email each of you and let y'all know about this so everyone has a heads up on whats going on.

bender, email coming your way bud

Well I'm sitting here sorting flys, fun stuff, seriously. They should be in the mail this afternoon, if not I will have them in the mail tomorrow morning. Great job everyone. About a group pic, I am gonna scan each fly since my camera sucks and the scanned pic is a lot better so look for that thread tomorrow morning

I don't know what to say except thank you

from bender to all swap participants

All flys are in the mail, except KRC's. Your package wouldn't fit in the mailbox so I'll have to take it inside the post office tomorrow to send it laugh.gif

yahoo.gif yahoo.gif The mailman just left and I wasted no time tearing into my self-addressed envelope. Sure enough, it was my bass flies!!! These all look awesome. Great job everyone. I wish I had a boat, I would go bass fishing right now.

The only place I know of that's wadable is a tiny little pond that's surrounded by brush, and I don't want to take that much of a risk of loosing these flies so soon.

But, I might have to figure something out, I just can't wait to try these things out. Is the 26th the soonest day you have available to go fishing?