Fly Tying
breambuster

Trout Jig Fly Round - Well-Stocked Fly Box

Oy veh, twist my arm. 

I'm in, #14 fox squirrel nymph, most likely.  Will update if it changes.  

I'd love to join as well, if possible. If I can join, I'll tie a copper beaded Perdigon of some kind in size 16.

6 hours ago, Mosko said:

I'd love to join as well, if possible. If I can join, I'll tie a copper beaded Perdigon of some kind in size 16.

Just say I’m in and per FTForum rules you are.  

Please review the pinned posts at beginning page of this Swap forum...  Most apply to SM but a few very important rules apply to all.  Enjoy the fun, you have great people running this and tying.  

SM runs the show and Nick (vicrider) and I are hands off, although both or either of us are available to fill in, last minute, should someone be Unable to perform; or we will try to offer assistance if SM is temporarily out of touch.

I have hundreds of flies from swaps here. The quality is amazing.  I would  be pleased to call any of them my own, had I tied them.  Some, I am not sure I could tie because my skills have not reached that level.

Go for it!

ps BB already gave you a slot!

Absolutely, Mosko. You are in. Excuse me if I failed to reply. I had too many irons in the fire yesterday, and for that, I apologize. Are you new to the FTF? Let me know when you have your set ready and I will PM my address. We abbreviate that to ‘Addy’ around here a lot. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. If you want to have a private conversation, a PM (private message) just click on my avatar (the little picture of me holding a large mouth bass) and it will take you to the PM page. Works the same for everyone. 

BB

Mine are completed.  I ended up going with a Frenchie variant using micro chenille in size 16.

Thanks

This swap is now closed with 10 swappers. Each tyer is responsible for 10 flies and you get back 10 flies, but not 1 of your own. Happy tying.

BB

Mine are in the mail headed your way.
USPS tracking
9400 1118 9956 2231 3476 54 thanks again for hosting! 
Pickin’ 

Addy please. Jig flies are ready to go out. These are a rainbow dubbing with flash. The fly was very productive last weekend in Utah. 

Flytire’s flies arrived today and let me tell you they are SWEET! Excellent work. They deserve a special spot in the well-stocked fly box.

Thanks, Norm

BB

Just wanted to let you know that we have received 2 more sets of flies. Pickin6ofem and Majestyja both have their sets in and they are very nice. Also, as a nice extra, Pickin6ofem’s son tied up a second set and sent them along. Tell you what; Pickin6ofem is going to have to pick up his game if he’s going to stay up with his boy. Just kidding, but they are 2 well-tied sets from Pick. 

BB

These will hit the road tomorrow. Not really a Czech nymph IMO since I understand to be very heavily weighted fished on a short line and dredging bottom. These will fish though.

DSCF5745.JPG

On 5/19/2020 at 7:51 AM, breambuster said:

Just wanted to let you know that we have received 2 more sets of flies. Pickin6ofem and Majestyja both have their sets in and they are very nice. Also, as a nice extra, Pickin6ofem’s son tied up a second set and sent them along. Tell you what; Pickin6ofem is going to have to pick up his game if he’s going to stay up with his boy. Just kidding, but they are 2 well-tied sets from Pick. 

BB

Haha no doubt I need to step it up. My son is quickly surpassing me in the tying game! Not that I’m bummed about that but I have been tying a lot longer. It is nice to see the fly boxes filling up with our flies!

That was a first for me tying on the jig hooks my apologies for not being so proficient at them. Great swap BB thanks a bunch for making it happen. 

Pickin’