Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Hey Mikey look

56 minutes ago, Steeldrifter said:

Thought Mikey like to see a new color blank I just got in. Please don't lick your monitor Mike, don't need ya getting sick lol

I feel like he's going to lick it anyways, maybe just wipe it off before and after Mike.

Nobody touches my monitor but me.  No need to clean before or after.  The marks will remind me of that gorgeous blue color after I leave this page !!!

Ambrosia.  Well, the screen version is more like saccharin, with sugar being the actual color. 

8 hours ago, mikechell said:

Ambrosia.  Well, the screen version is more like saccharin, with sugar being the actual color. 

So the actual rod tastes like ambrosia and the photo on the monitor tastes like artificially sweetened ambrosia? Good to know😉

4 hours ago, Swamp Fly said:

So that's how a computer gets a virus...

Swamp

Lol

C'mon man, now Mike's going to eat his monitor and he won't be able to moderate any more! Way to put more of a load on yourself @Steeldrifter !

Try anodizing the metal on the reel seat blue or bluing it if it's a blue-able metal and poor Mike'll have a fit. You could finish him off with blued steel or anodized Ti guides and a dyed-blue grip.

1 hour ago, Steeldrifter said:

Blue-overload

Never !!!  Can't happen !!!

1 hour ago, The Mad Duck said:

Bluegasm

Perhaps !!!  I'm already planning the mail carrier heist when Steve says he's sending that rod to the customer.  If any of you don't get a package that week, it'll be because I won't know the exact truck and will have to hijack several.