Fly Tying

1 hour ago, fishingbobnelson said:

Well, right now it's not.  My wife had cataract surgery last week and I am on eye-drop patrol every four hours.

Officer drop reporting for duty!

Bob

Our friends wanted to go out for Mexican. There are loads of authentic great places. They chose Charanda, a chain. There was an Asian chef and kitchen manager. Not a single Latino or a Latina to be found. 

That was a good carnitas......... not from Charanda.

On 9/7/2020 at 2:14 PM, troutguy said:

Bob

Our friends wanted to go out for Mexican. There are loads of authentic great places. They chose Charanda, a chain. There was an Asian chef and kitchen manager. Not a single Latino or a Latina to be found. 

That was a good carnitas......... not from Charanda.

I don't know about an Asian Mexican restaurant but I do like Mexican restaurants that are Americanized. Can't take the hot stuff. Carnta's Dinner is my choice. I make a wrap or two and just enjoy the rest off the plate. That's good food. Used to be a place in a strip mall where we lived in MN had every person in there sharing a green card and an apartment. Best Mex in the state but not overheated unless you requested it. They always treated wife and I good because every couple of weeks I'd call ahead and bring a group of friends about 20 strong and they'd set us up and treat us good.

OK, all the flies that are coming have arrived.  Nice parachutes from Mr. Anderson and some nifty nymphs from Johnny B.  I will sort tomorrow and try to fight the smoke to get to the PO.  Sorry we did not get David's flies, hopefully next time.

I've been swapping and hosting swaps for a long time now and this may be the best single box of flies I have ever seen.  Great work everybody!

Tight Lines,

Fishing Bob 😎

Sorry Guys, I have been under the weather since Monday.  I am sorting right now and will get to the Post Office this afternoon.  You should have them by the first part of next week.

Tight Lines,

Bob

Get well soon Bob!  Yes, I do look forward to seeing the flies from the swap but I also look forward to you hosting another swap!  SO GET WELL SOON!