Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Cleaning out pics

If you're on a laptop or desktop computer, click on the drop down by your name and then click on "My Attachments".  That will take you to the page that shows all your pictures, a dozen or so at a time.

You can then select and delete them from there.  

However, you've got room for a bunch more before you'll be required to delete some, I believe.  (I'm at 319)  If you delete them, they also go missing from the post you put them in.

I don't know what the site looks like on a phone, so I don't know if the above instructions work the same or not.

I have no idea what you're seeing.  I just included an old picture in a post.  I'm not having any problems with the number of pictures.

All my pictures have been resized, though, to 800x600 or less, so maybe that's it?

Just a note to add to this thread ...

I am now getting a warning that I can't upload more than x amount.  But that amount is lower than normal.  

Last time this happened, I had to go in and delete a bunch of older photos.  I can't do that now, it seems.  The option to delete isn't there.

I don't have a "third party" photo storage site, but I suppose I'll have to if I want to post any more photos.

Just venting ... sorry.

HolyMoly!!!!   This hoolagin is way over I’d say.  Might wanta unregister/delete me, dump and start over???   Way back in 2002ish I got mad cuz lotta gay junk was going on here.   Couldn’t tell if it was all in jest or what. I asked Snalliehunter, who was here a lot back then to unregister me.  He did.  I was gonna just view/lurk and not be tempted to post.  Well what happened was I could no longer even view the site at all!🥴   I had to use someone else’s device just to view!   That went on for 2 years.  Then one day “it” let me reregister.😳.  So got back in ‘04.   If y’all feel the need to do something like that to clean this attachment situation go ahead.  But would like to at least be able to view if possible.  Or I could start deleting from page 1 of 42😳.   Or reregister?  Lotta dang self serving band width, huh???  Sorry

63DB7A0F-0095-436B-A7A0-2B6B39A5F334.png

I'm good to go at the moment.  Steve pointed me toward "imgur", which is still a free photo storage site.  My recent photos of my shop were posted from there.  I also deleted about 260 photos.

So, if you look at some of my year or so old posts, there won't be any pictures there.

I use postimage.org   Free/easy   Haven’t been hosting much cuz y’all made it so easy with the attachments.  I got what I thought was way over my limit (935)on there but still letting me host...Y’all ok with my 1050 ????? BlessYou!

DEB753F4-97C3-4539-BD96-CFD073CABF3A.png

I haven't got any messages yet.  I lost a lot of pictures when my computer crashed a couple of years ago.  I'm copying pictures I thought were lost back onto my computer.  I'm also seeing a lot of duplicate pictures from different posts.  These I might try to delete.  I've got 47 pages to go through.