Fly Tying
WWKimba

Beginner/Intermediate Tyer - Fly Swap #2 - Nymphs - Registration is now closed

This swap is now closed.  We have 7 Beginner Tier tyers and 9 Intermediate Tier tyers.  Let me ask now what you wish me to do with any extra flies?

Kim

1 hour ago, niveker said:

I defer to the swapmaster, thank you for hosting.  

You ARE in this swap - made it under the gun - I wasn't sure if you knew or not.

Kim

1 hour ago, WWKimba said:

You ARE in this swap - made it under the gun - I wasn't sure if you knew or not.

Kim

Yes, I am in the swap. My flies should be done and in the mail by the end of the week. 

My response was to what you should do with the extras: whatever you see fit.  Sorry for the misunderstanding. 

2 hours ago, niveker said:

Yes, I am in the swap. My flies should be done and in the mail by the end of the week. 

My response was to what you should do with the extras: whatever you see fit.  Sorry for the misunderstanding. 

NO problem!  Now you know that the esteemed swapmeister is kinda dense! :)

Kim

DarrylP,  I have received your royal princes in my mail today - nice looking flies!  A nice addition to this swap!

Kim

Got TWall's and niveker's flies in the mail today.  Very nice job on each contribution to the swap!

Kim

Tying mine up this morning.  I was lacking a few materials for the original stonefly pattern I had hoped to tie, so I'll be tying up some Burnt Chenille Caddis patterns instead.

Hope to have them in the mail tomorrow or Tuesday.

Chris

I got ya Chris, the change has been made.  BTW, I love your hornet pattern and gave you some feedback there as well - can't seem to keep my mouth shut! :) 

Kim

To all swappers - There is only 14 days until the flies are due (including 2 week-ends).  Just a reminder from your benevolent swapmeister!

To John1986 - I was unable to PM you today about the 2 week notice - msg -> you "cannot receive messages" - just an FYI.

Kim

6 hours ago, Johnw1986 said:

Ok, I’ll have them out ASAP, thanks 

No problem John - just a reminder.