1964 Chevrolet Station Wagon Streamer

Hook - Mustad R74-9672, size 10

Thread - Black

Tail - Brown hackle fibers

Body - Cinnamon wool yarn

Wing - Red fox squirrel tail

Reference

Nice work everyone!

Norm it looks like you didn't use Solarez on that fly's head - If I'm correct is there a reason?

Norm,

Are my eyes getting old or are the fox squirrels in your area getting a little gray?

Kim

@Sandan

Very nice all the way around.  I like that Utc Wood duck.   Midge jaws look pretty awesome. How do you like them ?

10 minutes ago, Moshup said:

@Sandan

Very nice all the way around.  I like that Utc Wood duck.   Midge jaws look pretty awesome. How do you like them ?

@Moshup Thanks. The Wood duck was what I thought would be the closest to silk. Gonna have to scrounge some up.  I really like the midge jaws. I pretty much use them for 18's and smaller.  They allow me more access to the back/bend of the hook which I find advantageous. I'd recommend 'em. I have an old set that's only slightly worn out but still usable if you want to give 'em a try. Edit: I tied those spiders before seeing your P&O. Nice tie. Great minds, eh?

@DFoster my Solarez bone dry uv resin is a little wonky so i decided not to use it. need a new bottle

@WWKimba trust me! i know its a fox squirrel tail. the color probably gets washed out by the lighting and background color

Mercer's swing caddis

Hook: #16 Dai Riki 700 (2xl)
Bead: Black Tungsten 2mm Bead
Thread: Back half: White UTC 70 Denier, Front Veevus black 8/0
Body: Olive micro stretch tubing
Rear Collar: Brown CDC
Thorax: Pheasant Tail Ice Dub Dubbing
Front Collar: Hungarian Partridge

PHOTO_20201120_121820.jpg

@Sandan. Another nice one.  Thanks for the generous offer but I have a pair that I bring out for photo opportunities. Lol.

I was just telling Pbass that I had an old set of the regular jaws that I just sent off to a friend who used his barracuda over 

the years to rig saltwater plugs.  He did a number on those jaws !  I should post a picture as I don’t think he ‘s a member here.

Hopefully ! 🙄

1 hour ago, Moshup said:

@Sandan. Another nice one.  Thanks for the generous offer but I have a pair that I bring out for photo opportunities. Lol.

I was just telling Pbass that I had an old set of the regular jaws that I just sent off to a friend who used his barracuda over 

the years to rig saltwater plugs.  He did a number on those jaws !  I should post a picture as I don’t think he ‘s a member here.

Hopefully ! 🙄

@Moshup Thank you. Well if you want to have a"working" set let me know.  I'd like to see those salty jaws.

white wulff with jungle cock

just started on these, I'm going to tie 2 dz of each size. last fly pic for me this month. 

DSC_0004.thumb.JPG.21bb4e934dcdb522e10a6bfc1d302976.JPG

size 6 to 16

hook-tmc 2302

tail-white calf body with jc nails

body-laser dub white

thread-uni white

rib-extra small silver wire

wing-calf body hair

hackle-golden or silver badger (again I go heavy on the wraps)

6 minutes ago, upnorthtier said:

white wulff with jungle cock

Cool. Nice use of the JC