Fly Tying
WWKimba

Beginner/Intermediate Tyer Swap #3 - Wet Flies/Soft Hackles - Registration now closed

On 1/6/2021 at 7:13 AM, BHouk said:

OK!  My flies are in the mail today.  Professor with red hackle tail instead of goose slips.  Should fish just fine.

Professor_January_2021.jpg

Looks like a very educated dozen.  Nice !

dogfacedoc, looking forward to seeing your ties!  If they look like your runway model they should be really nice!

Kim

Finished up a set of size 18 Starling and Olive soft hackle flies on Tuesday.  Then proceeded to go chase Redfish all day yesterday and forgot to get them in the mail.  I'll do my best to get them out on Saturday morning.

Chris

My mailbox was abuzz today!  Received some great flies from BHouk (YES, really!), John1986, and Swmalone.  You are all making my job of finding where you can improve harder and harder!  This looks like another great swap!

Kim

John1986, I was unable to send you your feedback PM on your flies.  Also, was is the name of this pattern?  Let me know and, again, nice flies!

Kim

20 hours ago, Chris_in_Louisiana said:

Kim,

Just noticed my name never made the list on the front page.  Not sure if this will screw up our fly counts as folks have started to send.

Chris

I can make it work out and my sincerest apologies for the oversight!

Kim

This is the 2 week reminder for this swap - flies must be in by January 31.  Also, the mails are still running a little slow so please take that into consideration - one of the sets I got in yesterday's mail was postmarked on Jan. 7 - that's 9 days by my math!

I look forward to seeing everyone's flies and from the ones I have seen so far this is looking like another swap that you all can be proud of!

Kim

1 hour ago, WWKimba said:

This is the 2 week reminder for this swap - flies must be in by January 31.  Also, the mails are still running a little slow so please take that into consideration - one of the sets I got in yesterday's mail was postmarked on Jan. 7 - that's 9 days by my math!

I look forward to seeing everyone's flies and from the ones I have seen so far this is looking like another swap that you all can be proud of!

Kim

Great.  I'll make sure mine get out Tuesday morning.

Chris

On 1/16/2021 at 3:17 PM, WWKimba said:

John1986, I was unable to send you your feedback PM on your flies.  Also, was is the name of this pattern?  Let me know and, again, nice flies!

Kim

Mine were wood duck herons