Fly Tying
Alex C.

Moderators

This is silly. I'll make you a deal SD. When we head down to the river in a couple weeks, if I land the most inches of fish then you have to change my signature under my avatar to greatest steelhead fisherman alive, or something like that. If you catch more inches of fish you have to get a job laugh.gif

Ya know what skunked, I am sorry I picked a fight with you. You are such a great fisherman. I am just jealous that you ae savvier than me. Please forgive me for changing your picture and signature. And would you please show me how to catch a steelhead.

A.A I was actually doing all my dirty work by changing his pics he posted and messing with his "member controls" with my mod features, it made him look like he was talking to himself laugh.gif

I know I play dirty wink.gif

A.A I was actually doing all my dirty work by changing his pics he posted and messing with his "member controls" with my mod features, it made him look like he was talking to himself

Unless you were viewing and refreshing this topic every 5 seconds or so you'd never realize all the crap he pulled on me dry.gif