Fly Tying
calebB

My website

Lookin good caleb! I would make the pics on your picture page "clickable" so that people can see a bigger view of the flies.

Glad to see your FTF award got a good mention biggrin.gif

Good luck with it bud headbang.gif

Caleb

Awesome job on the websibe! I like to wish you the best of luck.

BFR

Nice site Caleb! The Home Schooling world is getting larger. I have been home schooling my children for 9 years now. Added your site to my favorites and will pass it along to others

Duckydoty

Nicely put together. I hope things go well....your prices are very enticing...... clapping.gif

Great Start Caleb on the website. Your flies look great and and your site compliments the talent you possess. A word of advice you may want to add more content to your flies, being description and what type of species they would target. The purpose of this would be for search engines to spider for your sit, but you may already be working on that. It is always great to see our youth involved. Keep up the good work.

Nicholas

Nice job Caleb!

I too want the thumbnails "clickable", I want a closer look at those beauties.

Did you happen to catch this THREAD a few weeks ago?

I've got a little article and apperatus that might just help you with your photography

Fly Studio

Thanks Guys, I will work on your suggestions. I am sorry I don't get to be on here more often. Life jusst seems to be getting busier.

Caleb

Nice work Caleb. I'll update your FTW page with the link today.

I have been fortunate to see Caleb's work up close and he is an excellent tier. My flies were awful when I was his age. He has the gift.

Not sure what web site software you are using but if FrontPage they have a slide show. I'm in the process of learning Dreamweaver and there are easy ways there too. I'll be checking out your site routinely to see the progress. Let me know if I can help. Ed

Great site Caleb! Makes me want to work more on mine!!

I'd love to see you and your work at the Southern Council FFF Conclave in October... You would be an inspiration to a lot of tiers there...

Keep up the great work!

Yep, SD... nice brown.... and a nice Bass there too!!! headbang.gif

Great website Caleb, and that's a great idea to sell your flies directly to people (you get the full $2.50 instead of 50 cents laugh.gif ). The Hexagenia fly you made looks pretty sweet, do you mind posting a bigger picture for us? headbang.gif