Fly Tying
Mark Knapp

My fly tying room-revisited

That's a great looking room Bruce.  I trust there is a small fridge somewhere to complete the set-up.

On 1/16/2021 at 10:09 PM, Bruce Derington said:

My little heaven, love my space

745F8237-EE83-47E7-87BE-A545A68A514B.jpeg

07ED5815-15A7-4BDE-88B6-71FAF872EAF3.jpeg

Nice room Bruce.  I wish I had space to have my laptop adjacent to my desk.  I hoping when I pin down a material cabinet the top will be flat and I can place the laptop on it. 

21 hours ago, salmobytes said:

Best part about mine is the slide-in slide-out dish pan

fdesk.jpg

Wow not one but 3 quality vises!  I'm with you - the trash pan is genius.  I use a ladies hat box (round) from the 1940's for clippings. 

I like the permanent base mount to the bench top on the nor-vise. If that's what it is. Regardless, This has me thinking and that's never a good thing. 

On 1/18/2021 at 4:22 PM, Poopdeck said:

I like the permanent base mount to the bench top on the nor-vise. If that's what it is. Regardless, This has me thinking and that's never a good thing. 

Thanks to Covid my wife has had a lot of extra time to do that thinking thing.  It's getting expensive.  Life needs get back to normal soon!

I really envy you guys with BASEMENTS! We don't have basements in Texas and even worse, I live in an apartment!

I know the Bible tells us to NOT envy, but I can't help envying those with basements! I hope it's not a serious envy!