Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TIER

R.I.P. to my channel

Seriously? A while back I did a video celebrating 10 subscribers. It was taken down because it "Violates our Child safety policy". Whelp, RIP to my channel if they keep this up. 

Tier,  I can't honestly answer your post, we have a no political comment rule that I fully support. What I will say is that I am happy you are getting to experience life growing up as most of us did. The important part is to learn from your experience's. Don't become a servant of the web, it is only a tool, not the center of the universe.

3 hours ago, cphubert said:

Tier,  I can't honestly answer your post, we have a no political comment rule that I fully support. What I will say is that I am happy you are getting to experience life growing up as most of us did. The important part is to learn from your experience's. Don't become a servant of the web, it is only a tool, not the center of the universe.

Well said.

I saw someone on a hunting board post something identical about a duck hunting video of his that was taken down and had his channel suspended. I'll say it....Media and Big tech are Censuring content of ANYTHING that is contrary to their beliefs.

47 minutes ago, Bimini15 said:

What was going on in the video?

ice fishing. Just ice fishing.

Yup, agree with all of the above. Really the only way around it is to click "Video is not made for children" when you upload it and then you don't have to worry about it.  The problem for you though TIER is you are a minor so that means it's not made for you even though you made it. Catch .22

13 minutes ago, Steeldrifter said:

Yup, agree with all of the above. Really the only way around it is to click "Video is not made for children" when you upload it and then you don't have to worry about it.  The problem for you though TIER is you are a minor so that means it's not made for you even though you made it. Catch .22

but i marked it not for kids

33 minutes ago, chugbug27 said:

Hey @TIER, I went to your video channel and it's definitely still there. Loads of videos.

not the newer one. There was one titled 10 SUBSCRIBER SPEICIAL or something like that