Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Creekwalker23

Hello from Tn.

Hello everyone! I've been coming here quite a bit recently and figured I would set up a account. I'm from middle TN about 15 minutes from the Kentucky border and 5 minutes from a killer smallmouth stream. I've been tying for about 3 years, none of my stuff is as good looking as what I've seen here but I'll still share. Yall take care and if we ever meet on the water, I'll buy the drinks.

Hello from SE TN. Any fly that you tie is good. The main thing is, "Does it catch fish?" Drinks? Always wanted to try Chateau Mouton Rothschild 1959. 1947 is even more expensive.

https://www.wallywine.com/1959-chateau-mouton-rothschild-750ml-no-label-212426.html?msclkid=2b6f62a40b4e12938c4902b2ef8f010a&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NX_NTM_Shopping_Smart_All Products&utm_term=4584138868012794&utm_content=All Products

1 hour ago, skeet3t said:

Hello from SE TN. Any fly that you tie is good. The main thing is, "Does it catch fish?" Drinks? Always wanted to try Chateau Mouton Rothschild 1959. 1947 is even more expensive.

https://www.wallywine.com/1959-chateau-mouton-rothschild-750ml-no-label-212426.html?msclkid=2b6f62a40b4e12938c4902b2ef8f010a&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NX_NTM_Shopping_Smart_All Products&utm_term=4584138868012794&utm_content=All Products

I'm more of a whiskey guy myself but whatever works for you ;)

Creekwalker23 welcome to the site, does the name imply more than fishing ? You have a good area down your way to explore and find things, if I get down your way I'll take a coffee, the same color I fish woolly buggers, black.

Welcome to the site!  I'm from central NY just west of Syracuse.  I've been tying for 50 years now.  I like to fish mostly for warm water (hence WWKimba), but I'll enjoy getting anything on the end of my line.  This site is loaded with some fine tyers, teachers, fishers, and all around good folks!  I hope you enjoy this site and look forward to seeing some of your contributions.

Kim

Welcome to the board.  I spent 4 years going to college in NW Tennessee.  Long before I took up fly fishing.  Not on my bucket list but I'd like to get back and hit Reelfoot with a fly rod.

RE: your name. A writer, Joey Monteleone, wrote a few articles on stream fishing in central TN. Used a canoe, before the kayak came on board.