Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Meeshka

Changing My Computer

As I find myself retiring in a couple of days I have to leave my office computer at work and transfer all non essential stuff to my home computer including fly tying forum.  I'm having difficulty.  My call name is Meeshka and I figure I know my password.  My e mail will also change and haven'teen able to do that sucessfully.  Coul'd you please email me my info including password so that I may affect this change.

Thank You

Doug

Hey Doug, when I bring up members in the admin panel it doesn't actually show me what your current password is. So shoot me a private message with what you want your new password to be, and then I will go in and change it to that so that you can log in with the new password of your choice.

17 hours ago, Meeshka said:

My call name is Meeshka and I figure I know my password.  My e mail will also change and haven'teen able to do that sucessfully.  Coul'd you please email me my info including password so that I may affect this change.

Thank You

Doug

you are already posting on the forum so.

go to your account settings on this forum and change your password BEFORE you retire.

you can also change your email address at the same time

I'm not sure if this is any help but when I was working, I used to go to various fly fishing during my lunch hour.  I didn't have a computer at home.  I worked for DLA and they cracked down, for security reasons, on what web, other than official government web sites they would let us sign on to.  The fly fishing sites, for some reason, were on the list of  of sites that were banned.  It took me a year or so to buy my own computer at home.  I'd had written down the various sites URLs,  user names and passwords.  I stumbled back on this site, and typed in my user name and password and I was able to get on.  The only thing I had to change was my e-mail address in my profile.

Everyone was being very nice, but missed the obvious. Congratulations on your retirement!  I hope you have everything worked out so it will run smoothly for you. It is a joy to not have to go out with the crowds. Please post your first retirement fish and first retirement fly. 
Tom