Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Camo Clad Warrior

Jig Swap! Full!

11 hours ago, richmce said:

he is 10.5yrs and is the mop fly master.     been tying them for 4years and does tying demos at the fly shows.

Definitely into that! I will add him to the swap and look forward to receiving his flies.

Received a couple nice sets of flies in the post today.

Both WWKimba, and Woodenlegs. Great flies guys they will be a great addition to everyone's boxes.

Also, the first set of flies I received Mikemac1. I will include some extra items in your package.

2 hours ago, Camo Clad Warrior said:

Received a couple nice sets of flies in the post today.

Both WWKimba, and Woodenlegs. Great flies guys they will be a great addition to everyone's boxes.

Also, the first set of flies I received Mikemac1. I will include some extra items in your package.

WOW!  My pony must have been well rested if my flies got there with Woodenlegs!  Did your pony have a limp? :) 

Kim

On 3/11/2021 at 12:38 PM, WWKimba said:

WOW!  My pony must have been well rested if my flies got there with Woodenlegs!  Did your pony have a limp? :) 

Kim

Must have 

Mine will be about like a bunch of others. Kind of limited to how many designs you can get without dupes in this category. Similar but different I guess is gonna work. I did this. 18 jig hook, tungsten bead, CDC tail, floss body and grizzly hackle. Guess it's kind of mini bugger or wooly worm depending on how long I made the tail.

DSCF6187.JPG

11 hours ago, vicrider said:

Mine will be about like a bunch of others. Kind of limited to how many designs you can get without dupes in this category. Similar but different I guess is gonna work. I did this. 18 jig hook, tungsten bead, CDC tail, floss body and grizzly hackle. Guess it's kind of mini bugger or wooly worm depending on how long I made the tail.

DSCF6187.JPG

Thanks Nic,

Looks fishy to me. 

Good Morning Everyone,

Please note the due date for this swap is April 1st. I know there is a couple sets in the mail, and there are others I have not heard from

I will start PM'ing people this week if I don't hear from them.

Get them going guys!

Thanks

CCW