Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TIER

Skits

Okay, so I changed my Fly tying channel to an everything channel. Skits, Video Games, Fail compilations, Ect. Here is the first Skit/ video i have ever made. And trust me, I know what having a military parent is like, my dad is one.

Pretty please with cherries on top subscribe to the channel, give the video a like, and comment on the video because it will help spread the channel out to more people. Thank you, and you all have a good day. Enjoy!

The Air Force is in the military? Since when? (That's a joke)  i see you didn't ask for critique so let me be the first to say, it was simply awesome. Great job! 

2 hours ago, The Mad Duck said:

Ummmmm, Maybe stick to the fly tying? 😜:P

Then Mike will be on my case.

On 3/21/2021 at 6:43 PM, TIER said:

This is what cats do at 3 in the morning

Dude, you're a flytyer.  You have a stash of fur, feathers, and dubbings galore.  Cats hock-up hairballs at 3 in the morning.

Do I really need to spell this out further for you?

I suggest a slow-mo hairball expulsion into the camera eye.  This would be proper use of all the nifty video effects folks try to use on YouTube, but often do so lamely.  You can be different there, you can be the shining ray of light they all look to.  Make it (the hairball) pretty with Steelhead colors, flash, etc and for crying' out loud don't choke on the friggin' thing.  Do it soon for I have a feeling your video equipment may be the victim of parental confiscation sometime in the near future.  Never jive your Ol' Man on the internet or there'll be a foot headed for your a$$ soon.

The microwave quip on the push-up video was pretty good.😁

19 hours ago, knotjoe said:

Dude, you're a flytyer.  You have a stash of fur, feathers, and dubbings galore.  Cats hock-up hairballs at 3 in the morning.

Do I really need to spell this out further for you?

I suggest a slow-mo hairball expulsion into the camera eye.  This would be proper use of all the nifty video effects folks try to use on YouTube, but often do so lamely.  You can be different there, you can be the shining ray of light they all look to.  Make it (the hairball) pretty with Steelhead colors, flash, etc and for crying' out loud don't choke on the friggin' thing.  Do it soon for I have a feeling your video equipment may be the victim of parental confiscation sometime in the near future.  Never jive your Ol' Man on the internet or there'll be a foot headed for your a$$ soon.

The microwave quip on the push-up video was pretty good.😁

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry, my dad knows that I think he is WAY to strict. That's how military parents are. But that whole hairball thing is a good idea!