Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
vicrider

The swap you won't get anything back

15 hours ago, richmce said:

put me in . ive swappped flies with him before. should i send him a terrific trump topwater fly or a butt ugly biden bug  lol

I’ll take a terrific trump topwater😉

14 hours ago, flytire said:

if i was as saltwater tyer i'd help, 

Thanks mate.  Appreciate the thought Anyway....  I'm a bit out of practice with my troutie stuff at the moment....

Damn dfd, you're cutting it close. Guess we'll hear about a new member of the fishing fraternity soon. Mine always came at night so I never had to be chased down on the river like a friend of mine.

17 hours ago, dogfacedoc said:

A couple of upside down flies will be sent out tomorrow unless my wife goes into labor!

I hope the hospital is near the post office!

Kim

Nick, 

Flies mailed today.  If they come late you can give me 20 lashes with... dare I say it... MOP CHENILLE!

Kim

On 4/10/2021 at 11:37 AM, WWKimba said:

I hope the hospital is near the post office!

The NICU was not near the post office so mine went out today. 

Okay, time for me to catch up with you guys. All the flies are here. You confused me Joe since you only put your name and board handle but yours are in. These rather poor pictures are a part of what I will be sending out soon. I am looking frantically for a whole box of saltwater flies I've accumulated over the years in swaps and such and will put a bunch of those in from me and others who contributed to  my supply I'll never get to use like planned. Thanks for thinking of our friend down under and if anyone is sending any flies at last minute let me know and I'll hold off. It's turning to winter down there and don't know how much fishing he gets year around but these should get there by spring with present mailing snafues.

DSCF6254.JPG

DSCF6258.JPG