Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

10 years later

Had one of those "memory" picture pop up on my facebook feed today. First pic was me about 10 years ago at 403 lbs 😬 Picture below it is me today at 213lbs (190lbs lighter). Sometimes I wonder if I had not made the lifestyle changes I made over the past 10 years if I would even be around today or if I would have dropped dead of a heart attack.

cNIZE9D.jpg

j1K9wOR.jpg

What a contrast! You have lost enough to make another person to help with rod building or build RC trucks. I lost about 20 lbs. last summer...diverticulitis, liquid diet at the hospital for 6 days and surgery. Steve, I'll take your method any day. My complements to you!👍👍

Good to have you around, Steve.  If those life changes are to thank, here's to life changes 🥛(clinking with a glass of water) !!!

Inspirational Steve, I agree with Mike, it is good to have you around.  I could stand to lose a few pounds (40 or so) just don't seem I am serious about it.