Fly Tying
DarrellP

Time to get Stoned! - IN the Mail

If someone with better camera skills would make a better photo, please.  Extras will be sent to one of the charities.  If someone has a special charity, like casting for recover in your area, let me know.

That matches the # in my mailing of some nice stones I got in the mail today!  Thanks for hosting a fine swap and thanks to all for some fine ties!

Kim

i got stoned yesterday. thanks

now if the usps would deliver the foam swap flies 🙁 still waiting

I'm with flytire. Got stoned now but would still love to see the foamers show up. Great bunch of flies as always. I feel like some of them are more generic than others but some follow proven stone patterns really well. Pat's rubber legs have definitely sent a bunch of stones with the rubber wigglies to them out there now. These are definitely keepers in this swap.

From now on when I do swaps I will go to the post office and get tracking numbers when I mail them back as I did this swap.  Pain in the rear to have to do that,  but it worked on this swap.  I feel bad about the foam flies, but I just put them in the post and they disappeared. 

Yeppers on that. The whole idea of the SASE package to send back is so the SM does not have to deal with the PM going through every package and address to get a tracking #. If we were to go to tracking #s  it might almost be easier to just collect money and let PO do the full mailing and tracking stickers and I really don't want to go to that.

Luckily I live only a few minutes from my local PO so it's no problem for me.  Besides, I figure if I get a tracking # from the pony express it'll take away one of their excuses!  Plus, I enjoy feeding the ponies!

Kim