Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

10' 3wt nymphig rod

CXi3C6T.jpg

V8fA0dI.jpg

SCLWadG.jpg

10' 3wt 4pc with rosewood reel seat, burl cork grip, royal blue main wraps with metallic silver trim. sale price $145.00

Nice. Looks like the 6 ft., 2 wt. Patriot blank I bought about 20 years ago. Too bad they are out of business. Good price for a quality rod. BTW, check's in the mail.☺️

Got an extended fishing trip coming up so gonna make anyone here "A deal they can't refuse" just to clear this last 10' 3wt I have out of stock.

$100 shipped to your door in the lower 48 states!

That is almost giving it away ;) But doing it just to help foot bills on this long upcoming fishing trip.

If I didn't already have "Long Claw" ...

You guys, if you ever wanted a custom rod that's better than anything you can buy at a store ... this is the way to go.  You will NOT be disappointed!

think it would be great on the large gills ive been hitting lately.  ill take it if still available   . ill put a bright reel on it so its visible 

what a fun rod to cast   and pull gills in with. for some reason the longer rod makes my loops tighter