Fly Tying
Poopdeck

Face masks

Drenched with sarcasm. thanks for holding your breath. I'm sure your efforts saved many. If not, we will just say it anyway. 

On 6/9/2021 at 1:21 AM, Mark Knapp said:

The funniest thing I ever saw was someone who went outside to smoke, was totally alone outside and only took down her mask in order to take a puff on the cigarette that was probably eventually going to kill her.

001_image001.jpg.473517ccd0a3f4c0a4477bae5a187bc1.jpg

A year of close contact with known covid positive folk with both parties masked, and I have not caught it yet. I've been saying since the start of the craziness that this is what we should be doing during flu season anyway. It's what we do for patients who test positive for flu -  mask them up to contain the spread. 

As silver said, this ain't over. Had my first positive covid in a while (had 6 weeks off work so that can skew things) and she was at a bbq spreading it the day before. 

Best part about masks though is I've not been coughed on since March of 2020. However, when the masks go away I'm going to have to work on my facial expressions because the bullshit stories that people come in with are ridiculous.