Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
niveker

Local River Flows

Here is some streamflow data from a few local streams over the past 30 days, these are all within a 15 miles radius of my house and are the one's I look forward to wet wading for not-trout in the summertime.  On and off T-storms/showers expected over the next few days. The grounds here in west/central MA  are already saturated.  Oy.  

2021-07-21-073202.png

2021-07-21-073335.png

2021-07-21-073418.png

2021-07-21-073442.png

Yep my little slice of the Delaware has been high this entire month. I was going to head out tomorrow but the river is once again on the rise and is projected to be higher than I care to fish in AGAIN.  I actually went down to OC NJ and did a little flounder fishing this past weekend. A thousand jet skis, fishing boats, racing boats, yachts, tiki boats and everything else imaginable beats high muddy water. Well not really but at least I got out. 

Poopdeck, used to live in North Carolina. Miss the fresh seafood, especially the stuffed flounder! Remember me when you have a flounder or two for dinner.

16 hours ago, Poopdeck said:

went down to OC NJ

Glad you could get out.  Years ago when I lived in NJ for a few years, I would go down to Seaside just north of Island Beach with a group of guys, hucking chunks in the surf.  Don't ever remember catching much but pretty good buzz.  

We've had a few days of nice, dry weather, so a few hours this week-end is looking pretty promising.