Fly Tying
atxdiscgolfer

BWO/Sulphur Swap

Got a couple of shipments out today. Karate Kid swap and this one. Did the amber dubbed #14 and found another batch of #20 hooks and did a microfibbet tail, dark olive thread body, olive dubbed thorax, blue CDC wing. These hooks are safe. First hooks I used went to garbage.

I just wanted to check in on everyone, we have 3 sets in and due date was set for end of third week of September. We have 1 set missing in transit, 1 on the way and 1 swapper I havent heard from yet, and I just got over COVID. Would everyone be ok with changing the due date until the end of the month?

I'm fine either way. Mine are done, just haven't got to the post office yet, should be able to by next Monday or Tuesday.  

John, you've been around and reliable. PO was always the best in the world but now I'm wondering. Not to get too political but since Joe mandates ALL Federal employees get the shots and that's PO too I know several who will fight this and say they'll quit first.

On 9/6/2021 at 6:28 PM, atxdiscgolfer said:

Those look good Sandan, I will be looking for them. 

Just saw this. Thanks

On 9/11/2021 at 9:00 AM, atxdiscgolfer said:

I just wanted to check in on everyone, we have 3 sets in and due date was set for end of third week of September. We have 1 set missing in transit, 1 on the way and 1 swapper I havent heard from yet, and I just got over COVID. Would everyone be ok with changing the due date until the end of the month?

Whatever you want. BTW, are you included for getting some of the swap flies? If not I'll tie some extras for you.

Ok lets play it by ear, these should all be in by end of month at latest by the looks of it. Johnw1986 if your other set arrives afterwards then I will send the other set back to you.