Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Ready for the fall season

New inventory for the fall is now in. 60+ blanks with some new sizes. Have had a lot of requests for some euro rods other than just 10' 3wt so now stocking 10' 2wt's as well as a new size which is 11' 3wt 5pc to see if that size is going to be desirable to customers. About 100 new reel seats, few hundred burl cork rings and couple thousandth guides/tips are now restocked as well. Lots of building to do this fall.

6PqYqQ6.jpg

S4IHI4F.jpg

71yIyZk.jpg

0l7yqZx.jpg

8eaVx3m.jpg

xoN6AD3.jpg

Quite an inventory. I would think the five piece rod will be good. My little car won't hold a nine foot rod real good. Have two 12 ft., 2 piece rods that have to go in Mama's truck. Go ahead and build one for me according to what you think will be nice. Check's in the mail.😁

But I'm still waiting on the check you sent 6 months ago 😆

Yeah I'm not a fan of 5pc rods, but it will probably work well for an 11' er for guys that have smaller cars.

19 hours ago, Steeldrifter said:

But I'm still waiting on the check you sent 6 months ago 😆

Yeah I'm not a fan of 5pc rods, but it will probably work well for an 11' er for guys that have smaller cars.

The check is probably sitting in the post office in Venezuela. Just be patient and send the rod when done. 🤣