Fly Tying
WWKimba

Cousin is a Chicken Swap - Reg. closed at 10 people

Registration for the swap is closed and we have a total of 10 swappers.  The flies are due by November 6th (I had erroneously put December 6th originally!  My goof🙄). 

If anyone has already tied/sent a dozen flies please let me know if you want the extras returned.  Otherwise they'll end up in my donation box - flies I send to not-for-profits to support their fly fishing programs.

Here's to another fine swap!

Kim

Yellow Hammers shipped today

Hook size 16

Thread - Black

Tail - Pheasant tail

Body - Peacock

Hackle - Partridge dyed yellow

image.jpeg.d28ba10147f64b18a1576a9c60746525.jpeg

The above image was taken from the Great Smokie Mountains National Park archives

My computer is going in for repairs and should get it back by tues/wed at the latest so I'll be off-line for that time - SORRY!

Kim

The check, I mean, the flies are in the mail... lol. Will send tracking number via pm.

Got two flies from vicrider and some fine looking (i.e. fish catching!) Yellow Hammer's from jacktjl in the mail.  It's already looking like a very fine swap!

Kim

Mine will be in the mail tomorrow, been sitting on my desk for nearly two weeks now, I keep fergetin' them.  

I know the feeling!  Someone once told me the mind was the second thing we lose - he couldn't remember the first!

Kim

Two more fine sets of flies came in the mail today from J-Kno and Woodenlegs.  Things keep looking up!

Kim

Some BEAUTIFUL Red Clocks came in the mail right on time🙄 in todays mail!  Thanks niveker for some more fine ties!

Kim

Thanks Kim.  Glad they got there quickly and without incident.  When I dropped them off at the post, I knew I wouldn't keep track of the receipt with tracking number, so I took a photo of it with my phone.  This morning I wanted to check their progress.  As I was looking for the photo of the tracking #, I realized I had deleted it sometime this weekend as I was cleaning up photos on my phone.  Of course, I couldn't find the receipt either.