Fly Tying
vicrider

Delta variant be damned, we're doing Christmas Swap

Dang Josh, I hope you mean "hiatus" from the board and not a "hideous" time before you came back. Happy to have you again.

Nick

Thanks nick. Been a long year so far. Between a two year old, work being outrageous on overtime, buying and remodeling our new home it's been quite a year. Even my tying time took a hit. I'm glad to be back. 

Josh pilon 

Aught to be a bunch on Monday. Several on their way but nothing in this week. Going to make a post on how to sort some of these. Lots of fly contributions this year. Must have been a lot of tying during Covid era. 

11 minutes ago, vicrider said:

Aught to be a bunch on Monday. Several on their way but nothing in this week. Going to make a post on how to sort some of these. Lots of fly contributions this year. Must have been a lot of tying during Covid era. 

Did you get mine, showed picked up at the post office on Monday?

A package of streamers is in the mail.  Tracking number: 9500 1155 9402 1316 2828 91

Mailed out today. With a 7 month old baby it's tough to find the time to tie. I made up for a minimum fly count with a couple of self harvested and processed bucktails.

After checking out all the it looks like everyone killed it! Great looking boxes and tying everyone. 

This is one of my favorite swaps every year as i look forward to opening a cool box on Christmas morning.

Thanks everyone for joining and thanks for being an awesome host as well Nic.