Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Chris_in_Louisiana

Orvis's 20 September Days Photo Contest voting

Hey guys,

Orvis has just announced the finalists for it's 20 September Days photo contest, and, for the second year in a row, one of my wife's photos has made the top 10!!

img_2738-scaled.jpg

The winners are decided by popular vote with voting extended through Thursday (10/7) due to facebook outage.  You can select up to three images when voting, and we'd certainly appreciate the support if her shot is one of your Top 3!

Here's the link for those interested in checking out all the finalists and joining in on the vote:

https://news.orvis.com/fly-fishing/vote-for-the-winners-in-our-2021-20-days-in-september-contest-and-maybe-win-something-for-yourself

Chris

When does this even take place? Available on the Orvis website? Interested in entering next year.

1 hour ago, skeet3t said:

When does this even take place? Available on the Orvis website? Interested in entering next year.

Orvis announces the event on their blog (news.orvis.com) at the end of each August.  The goal is to get anglers to document as many days on the water as they can during the month of September.  Pictures are then submitted via Instagram or Facebook with the hashtags #20sepdays and #orvisflyfishing.  Once the month ends, a group of Orvis employees select their Top 10 from the few thousand entries submitted and a popular vote is used to select the winners.

I'll try to post an announcement next year when the contest starts.  I'm sure you could capture some beautiful images up in your area, skeet.

Chris