fishingbobnelson

Caddis for Christmas IX FULL

Spent Caddis flies shipped today.

Body - Llama Wool

Rib - Dark Horsehair

Wing - Partridge

Hackle - tan and furnace

Thread - tan

Mine will be on their way tomorrow. Since I was kind of lazy getting them out I tied up and added a Green Butt Caddis Soft Hackle with Woodcock Hackle and glass bead for air bubble.

Ok. I mailed it a few days ago. Crossing my fingers. Thanks a lot fishybob. Wow! What a difference in the postage. Oh well if this is a standard fishybob swap the flies will be worth it. 

Sorry I haven't been on the page, my wife had a little visit to the hospital.  She's home and all is right with the world.  I got three great sets of flies over the weekend, Horseshoes' got here from Canada eh. and Vicrider and John1986's arrived as well.  Once again it looks like a set that will cover almost any fishing condition.  4 more sets to arrive.

Sorry to hear your wife had problems but hopefully you're right in all is right with the world and she stays that way now. Your Caddis swaps always bring in some great flies for the trout box.

Glad to hear she is OK.  Have her look at it my way - they do the cooking and cleaning for you! (Now if I can just avoid those damn needles!)

Kim