Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Caddis for Christmas IX FULL

Got my wonderful collection of flies!  Thanks to all for your fine work and a special thanks to Bob for hosting, the nice card and the fine mulling mix.

Kim

Late to post - got a great set of caddis patterns last Friday.  Thanks for all who participated and thank you Bob for hosting, the Christmas card, and the mix.  

I pray you and your wife continue to get well.  

got my swap fies

something in that envelope (potpourri spices) had me sneezing

FavoriteFalseAzurewingedmagpie-size_rest

all is good now

giphy.gif

Thanks Fishing Bob for a great swap and the gift.  Thanks to all for an awesome set of flies!

Running late to PO and had a mess of mail, mostly junk but some great Caddis flies for the box I hope to get to us this summer. After two crappy years and a tough start to this one things overall are looking better and will get out this year. I went so far as to pay a ridiculous price for a new 9.9 Tohatsu (Mercury) outboard with electric start and power trim. What's nice about this motor is that it's a 4 stroke EFI and all I had to do was change props and open air flow and it's now a 15hp but legal plates for 9.9. Plan to take it to the White River in AR this year and fish the heck out of those stocker rainbows and hope to get one of those famous browns that eat the rainbows.