Fly Tying
WWKimba

Ain't I Attractive Swap - Flies mailed/Swap Closed

I am taking my new computer in and returning it!  It is a piece of well I think you know!!!  So AGAIN, I will be minus a computer and I fear this time it may be for a week to 10 days before I can get another!  I am VERY FRUSTRATED and I do appologize to all of you and thank you for your patience!  Thgose who have swapped with me in the past know that this is VERY unusual for me and for those new to swapping with me, I hope that you give me another opportunity in the future!  I can say that I have NEVER in almost 11 years of hosting had such problems!  

This in NO WAY will affect me in mailing your flies back to you - I just might be delayed in letting you know that I got yours in the mail.

Kim

On 12/13/2021 at 11:13 PM, WWKimba said:

I am taking my new computer in and returning it!  It is a piece of well I think you know!!! ... I am VERY FRUSTRATED

Better luck on the next one.  I don't buy new computers, I get used Thinkpads off the auction site - built like tanks and very easy to add/remove components like HD's, SSD's, memory, but I have a son who does all that for me, or walks me through it.   

Having a few computer problems as well.  Computer is up and running but need a new printer. 

Fatal Attractors are complete.

Pattern

Tail and Wing - Caribou

Body - 2 thirds peacock, 1 third orange glow fibers

Hackle - brown

Thread - Fire Orange

My computer is working fine but I'm not, nor my wife right now. I think I have two flies to finish and will get them in mail hopefully Monday. I got in this swap thinking I'd have plenty of time after getting Christmas Swap over but didn't work out that way. I should have them in in plenty of time but depending on PO on this one.

13 hours ago, vicrider said:

I got in this swap thinking I'd have plenty of time after getting Christmas Swap over but didn't work out that way.

This seems to be the case with every swap I've entered.  "Oh I should have plenty of time to tie these before the due date."  Followed by "$#&%, how's there only a week left to get these done!?"  I'm leaving for Florida on Saturday and was going to tie a few flies to mail to my sister-in-law's before I left and now my Christmas "break" is quickly filling up.

I am NOW back in the 21st century - I have a computer (THAT WORKS!) now.  My 3rd one in 2 weeks and hopefully my last for quite a while.

Here's whose flies I've received so far - RickZieger, Woodenlegs, Swmalone, Danthebugman and mikemac1.  One thing they all have in common - they are ALL some mighty fine ties!

Kim

Got some nice ties from Johnw1986 and jacktjl in the mail today.  So far, so good for this swap!

Kim

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is your 2-week notice from your friendly

neighborhood Swapmeister!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kim

5 hours ago, jvmills said:

I thought I got in on this swap? And said I was tying stimulators? Maybe through Facebook post

I do not find you in any places on this site and I do not use Facebook.  Sorry, but I don't have you in this swap!  I do look forward to seeing your ties in the past swaps that you were in but I do not have you in this one.

Kim