Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
vicrider

Bunch more Christmas boxes in and additions

There's a couple of pics in here of extras people have throw in for Santa gifts and I said earlier some extra flies will be put in a box I'll provide for one of the outings for either cancer recovery or Vets, or both.

DSCF6588.JPG

DSCF6592.JPG

DSCF6593.JPG

DSCF6579.JPG

DSCF6619.JPG

DSCF6594.JPG

DSCF6622.JPG

DSCF6624.JPG

DSCF6627.JPG

DSCF6628.JPG

DSCF6629.JPG

Wow, will you put them out on a table or the floor?  They must take up a lot of square footage. It would be interesting to see a picture of the totality of everything. I realize you wouldn’t be able to see individual flies, but we could see the scale of what you do. People are really appreciative of your efforts and leadership and want to support that by sending extra flies and materials to you. Thanks again for all you do!

Tom

Tom, it's an interesting thought there. Thing is when a box is complete and full I wrap them and mark "From" on them for later mix on sending. I suppose I could make a pile of wrapped presents and get that picture. Interesting idea. By the way, I have some of what we discussed set aside.

Nick