Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Trouttramp

Dry+Dropper swap, WENT OUT 3/15/2022

The flys will go out tomorrow AM, from PDX
We had a USPS miss-hap so:
The sets will be one set short, BUT, one member tied up an extra set. So there should still be 10 sets in each box. Also some extra flys got sent my way, so all of you got a few bonus flys. 

Hopefully you all get the correct flys, in the middle of distributing flys my Cat Sage decided she wanted to help. Cats are rarely good help……as was the case here.

I believe I got it straightened out correctly. If not, feel free to publicly roast me to no end.

Thanks all,  all the flys looked great! And thanks for the extra goodies and flys.

TT

Got some great sets of flies in today's mail.  Thanks for some great ties and special thanks to Trouttramp for hosting a fine swap!

Kim

But did you notice Kim you must have gotten my flies because I got yours in that nice plastic box. I don't know how I sent mind but it was either in an old Perrine box or a couple of small plastic container. If it's no problem with you it's okay with me or I'm willing to send you your if you want to waste some postage.

Vicrider...Nick

4 hours ago, vicrider said:

But did you notice Kim you must have gotten my flies because I got yours in that nice plastic box. I don't know how I sent mind but it was either in an old Perrine box or a couple of small plastic container. If it's no problem with you it's okay with me or I'm willing to send you your if you want to waste some postage.

Vicrider...Nick

Well, I just thought it was a round box in a square hole!😄  Feel free to change the box name and adopt it.  I know that it is going to a good home.

Kim

BTW, I did wonder why I got a set of my ties back!

3 hours ago, Trouttramp said:

Oops, sorry guys, that is all on me.

TT

I'm old and ugly - must be we looked too much alike!😉

Kim

🤣!  Next time I'll have to pee BEFORE opening this site!!!

Kim