Fly Tying
Bryon Anderson

Confidence Fly Swap - SWAP IS FULL!

17 hours ago, vicrider said:

I believe you mean a "Native American" Streamer Kim.

Now we have to be political correct 

And how do you know that this fly WASN'T designed in the Asian country?

Kim

I will take the last spot if available with a Purple and Starling Soft Hackle in size 18 or 20. That fly has saved me from “blanking” on several occasions. 

5 hours ago, fishingbobnelson said:

Did you miss my post at the bottom of page 1?  Thought I was #11.  I'd be OK with 14, just two more flies to tie.

Oh my gosh, Bob, I sure did! I'm so sorry - that wasn't intentional at all. You are most definitely in. Atxdiscgolfer, I'm putting you in as #13 as well, and I think I'll declare us "Full" at this point just to keep things within reason for everyone. 

Thanks, everyone for the enthusiastic response - looking forward to a great fly set! :)

Okay, guys, we are officially a full swap! 13 have now signed up, plus your humble SM, so that means everyone will tie 13 flies (or 14 if you want one of your own flies back). 

I can't tell you how pleased I am at the response to this swap! 

AN IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ANYONE WHO MIGHT HAVE MY MAILING ADDRESS ON FILE FROM PREVIOUS SWAPS -- IT HAS CHANGED! 

All flies should be mailed to: 

Bryon Anderson

4460 Clark St.

Whitehall, MI 49461

As always, if something comes up and you don't think you can get your flies to me by APRIL 1, 2022 for any reason, please let me know by PM ASAP and I will keep everyone in the swap in the loop as far as what's come in, what's still pending, and when you can expect delivery. 

Happy Swapping! 

16 hours ago, atxdiscgolfer said:

Hey Bryon, I will drop as I didnt see that it was 12 in already. Sorry guys, message me if you want the recipe for those Purple and Starlings 😃

One more fly is no problem, OK with me if you stay

On 2/2/2022 at 7:05 PM, atxdiscgolfer said:

Hey Bryon, I will drop as I didnt see that it was 12 in already. Sorry guys, message me if you want the recipe for those Purple and Starlings 😃

atxdiscgolfer, I don't think there's a need for you to drop unless you want to. It was ME who didn't keep an accurate count of how many had signed up -- no fault of yours. Bob says he's fine with 13, as am I. If you still want in, you're in. 🙂