Fly Tying
Bryon Anderson

Confidence Fly Swap - SWAP IS FULL!

9 hours ago, vicrider said:

I do think there was a post earlier that specifically told you not to put in drop box.

There was -- unfortunately, the flies were already in the drop box by the time I saw that. :)

Got some very nice fl8ies in the mail today. Thanks to the tiers the swapmeister.

My ugly ones will catch fish.

Rick 

got some very nice flies in the maill today

I got some confidence in the mailbox today - and some very nice confidence I might say!

Kim

Just got in from out of town sales meeting to find a nice set of confidence flies in the mailbox; sorry everyone for getting mine in at the buzzer again. I couldnt find my Starling and the only suspect that I have is the cat so I went with my version of the Rainbow Warrior which I have had great luck with on sunny days at the Guadalupe.  Thanks for hosting Bryon

Much to my surprise, the local postal service came through yesterday, and I too received a great mix of flies in the mail.

I've got salt on the brain this coming weekend, but can't wait to run some of these by the local bass and bluegill sometime during the coming week.  Might even offer a few of these up to the finicky orangespotted sunfish known to reside in a nearby urban lake.

Big thanks to everyone involved.

Chris