Fly Tying
flytire

GPS Navigation

Potholes? A local TV station had a photo of a tire completely destroyed by a pothole. They can do a number on tires and bend wheels.

I think I passed that guy today.  I just updated my car from a 2016 Rogue to a 2019 Rogue Sport.  I have a Garmin that I used in the old car.  The new car has a Navigation system, but I have to look down to see the map.  I just moved the Garmin to the new car.  It has a 7 inch screen and sits eye level on the dashboard.  I also have the app that goes with it that shows red light cameras and "speed cameras".  I use Google maps but more to get an idea of where I'm going.  I find the directions it gives can be a bit misleading, if you follow them exactly. They  may be quicker but they often seem roundabout.  I haven't tried WAZE though I have the app on my Android phone.  I have it set up for blue tooth but I think there's an app I can download that will let me link it to the navigation system.   I'll have to give it a try, once I figure out all the other bells and whistles the car came with.  Plus I have a dozen or so maps in my glove compartment in my glove compartment and will throw a Gazetteer or similar map book in the car if I'm going out of state.  I'm an old fart, so I'm still comfortable using paper maps.