Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Auction to help vets

FYI will be posting here and on my business account (Midwest Custom Fly Rods) on Fb and where ever else I can. I will be building a fly rod soon and auctioning it on facebook as well as here, with 100% of the proceeds, including anything I have into it, going to Tunnels to Towers. If you are not familiar with TTT it's a great organization that helps disabled vets.
Highest bid from here or FTF will be the winner. Again all proceeds will go to TTT, so even if you don't need a fly rod, bid to help

I'll post updates and how to help/bid soon. Just wanted to post this an hopefully get some anticipation going.

Spoke to Ron this morning he if for sure donating a real seat, It will be a Lemke seat hardware with red/whi/blue acrylic insert. Lemke stuff is high end stuff, normal Lemke seats are $45-$55 just for the hardware/insert,  so this will for sure be a great rod. Ill post up once it is ready for auction. Again, all -100% proceeds will be going to TTT (Tunnels To Towers) which goes to help injured vets and their families. TTT builds homes for vets that have lost legs or arms and injured in action, their homes they build are made with lower sinks/cabinets. beds. things that helps vets with limb/injuries. Also they pay off the mortgage on homes for Wives / families when a vet is KIA. TTT really is an amazing organization. Once I get this rod done and ready for auction In a few places I will post here.

Steve,

Thank you for your participation in the fundraiser for disabled vets. I don’t know the organization, but also thank them for their support of disabled vets. It is a classy thing that you are doing. 
Tom

Saw an ad today with the overhead cabinets that lower to countertop level. Good organization. My complements to you and Ron. I have a service connected disability but nothing like we see on TTT.