Fly Tying
redneck

Bass in Georgia?

Jim,

I appreciate the confidence that you have in me but you are going to get me in trouble.NOW, I have to help with tackle selection AND casting. Thanks a lot. biggrin.gif

Redneck, I will be glad to help in any way that I can.

Let's see, a good cane pole, some string, a couple of safety pins, 2 wine corks and some worms. Yep, that will work for me. I even know of a good stream behind the chemical plant here. Can't he;lbut catch fish, they glow in the dark. I think I even have an old Jitterbug around here somewhere.

Oops, wrong Forum!!!!!!!!! wallbash.gif

Let me know what I can do for you and I will see what I can do.

Hey flytyer, you live near Lake Jackson? I live just up here in Clayton County in Jonesboro. I was just down your way hunting a little while back. I can't wait for the spring to get down there and FINALLY learn how to fly fish, lol. Thanks for the offer, it means a lot to me that somebody would offer their time to help me out. Just let me know when and where and I'm with ya man, Redneck.

Redneck,

Actually, I live in Catersville. I spent most of my life in Oxford which is just outside Covington. That is how I know about Lake Jackson. I used to do a lot of flishing around there.

I live, right now, about 5 minutes for Lake Alatoona. Some pretty good fishing in this one too.

Stay in touch and as soon as the fish start running, we will take off and see what we can do.

Joe, not a problem old friend! thumbsup.gif

I knew you would help the young fellow out, you're a great guy, not the cantankerous old fart everyone thinks you are! biggrin.gif

Jim,

Do not tell everyone my secrets. Heck, they might get to thinking that I really am a nice guy.

Only thing is now with this deal, I am going to have to get all of my gear ready and go out and embarass myself. Maybe I will cast when he is not looking.

Still have not check out all of the good trout streams we have around here either.

If I can ever figure out how to live without having to work and how to keep my wed site up and fresh without having to do it all myself, then I might have time to fish. Don't I wish!!!!!!!!!!

Attatoona is one nice lake, I used to fish there when I was a little fella, about four years old. I used to just cast a cricket and catch whatever was around, crappie, bluegill, bass, catfish, everything. Let me know when and I'll be with you man.